When our pups are sold, they come with:
- AKC Puppy Registration
- Microchip and registry information — he/she will be chipped before leaving.
- Their first set of vaccines (or more).
- First doses of heartworm preventative (Trifexis, Sentinel, Heartgard, or Advantage Multi) and flea and tick control.
- Toys and a blanket from the litter’s playthings to give them something “familiar” — these items can be added to their new crate to help with the whining the first few nights.
- Dewormer — they have been dewormed and are often sent with their dewormer as well.
- Veterinary record and health guarantee
- A copy your puppy’s temperament test if requested.
- A copy of our contract which includes our full guarantee
- Their puppy care kit (if needed) which includes valuable information on house-breaking, crate training, parasite control, and how to prevent illnesses and poisoning.
- We will send each puppy with their own bag of food that we have been feeding so that they will not have to go through a diet change when going to their new home.
- If the puppy remains local, we will be glad to continue giving all of the first year’s vaccines at no additional charge. (Puppies should receive vaccines every 3 weeks until they reach 15-16 weeks of age.)
- We can continue to mail you your heartworm preventative and flea and tick control if desired.
- We can also provide your puppy with advanced training (for an additional fee).
- Spay or neuter are also available if desired, (for an additional fee).